- How we use your personal data:?introduction to categories, purposes and legal bases of processing; processing of usage data; processing of account data; processing of profile data; processing of service data; processing of publication data; processing of enquiry data; processing of customer relationship data; processing of transaction data; processing of notification data; processing of correspondence data; processing of other data; processing for legal claims; processing for risk management; general purposes of processing personal data; disclosure of third party personal data.
- Providing your personal data to others:?intra-group disclosures of personal data; disclosure of personal data to insurers etc; disclosures of personal data to subcontractors; disclosure of personal data to payment services providers; disclosure of personal data to third party suppliers; disclosure of personal data necessary for legal compliance etc.
- International transfers of your personal data:?introduction to international personal data transfers; international transfers within business; international transfers to hosting services provider; international transfers to subcontractors; publication of personal data on internet.
- Retaining and deleting personal data:?data retention introduction; personal data retention default rule; personal data retention specific rules; personal data retention criteria; personal data deletion exception.
- Amendments:?amendment by publication; check for changes to policy; notification of changes to policy.
- Your rights:?introduction to data subject rights summaries; list of data subject rights; summary of right to access personal data; summary of right to rectification of personal data; summary to right to erasure of personal data; summary of right to restrict processing of personal data; summary of right to object to processing of personal data; summary of right to object to processing of personal data for direct marketing; summary of right to object to processing of personal data for research purposes; summary of right to personal data portability; summary of right to complain to data protection supervisory authority; summary of right to withdraw consent to personal data processing; exercise of data subject rights.
- About cookies:?what are cookies?; persistent and session cookies; cookies and personal information.
- Cookies that we use:?purposes for which cookies are used.
- Managing cookies:?how to manage cookies; negative impact of blocking cookies; effects on website use of blocking cookies.
- Our details:?website operator name; company registration details; place of business; contact information.
- Data protection officer:?data protection officer contact details.
- CV data:?If you apply for a job position by filling in the form, then the minimum data you provide is your email address, first and last name. Additional data which you can choose to add by uploading your CV includes your location, years of work experience, sector specialism, qualifications, current job title, salary, desired job title, willingness to relocate, availability, eligibility to work in the UK, driving licence, as well as your cover letter.
- CV data usage: The data and information received via the form and the upload of CV’s will only be use to communicate with you about possible job vacancies and positions.
Terms & Conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.